Monday, May 09, 2005

A Part of the Family

So, I'm part of the family. After years of feeling alone in my closet, I am less lonely than I've ever been. Don't get me wrong, my genetic family loves me an insane amount, and hopefully still will after I come out to them. But now I have a "Roomy" that I love and adore, and who compensates for my faults and shortcomings. He completes me. I also now have a group of friends who accept me for who I am, not just how well I play the role they expect from me.

Since coming out to Hotass in January, he has welcomed Roomy and I into his family, for which we are both very greatful. Hotass is a sweetheart. I love him to death. The first family member he introduced us to was Skipper. I love Skipper. He's a doll. Since then, we've met T-Man, Ranger, the Dynamic Duo, Linda Gayle, Jon Jon, Peter, Wade, Amy and the list goes on. So many sweet people. I know its sappy, but it feels good to be liked for who I am. *insert cheesy music here*

2 Comments:

Blogger Skipper said...

It's like The Waltons meets Queer As Folk. We love you too, you little queer.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Char said...

Kinda makes me (almost) wish I was a gay man..... Larry says No Way!
*laughing*

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home