Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Short Version...

So, the short version is I got on a plane and came out to Mom this weekend. I'm working on the long version. Look for it in the next day or two...

Realistically, this means I'm now free to just be me. She's the only one who's opinion means shit to me, and now that she knows, there's no sense in hiding in this damned closet. Not that I'm going to wear stilletos to work tomorrow or anything. Its just, I've been in this closet so long without a vacuum or anything that its starting to get a little musty....

More to come....

3 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Dang, and I was looking forward to seeing you in heels.
Watch out world.. here comes Ethan...

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, sweety. Sorry I didn't get to see you when you were in town, and I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately. *hugs* Gald you told your family though... life can only get easier from here...

1:03 PM  
Blogger Skipper said...

Welcome to the world, baby girl! We're happy to have you here.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home