Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Do Queers Like Tits?

So, the V lives with a gay couple. We'll call one of the guys PB (for powerbottom, of course). He loves to play with her hoo-haws... Is this normal? I mean, I'll admit, tits are kinda fun to play with, but I'm not at all turned on by them. The PowerBottom totally gets steamy from those things. Explain to me how he can grab her jubblies and get so turned on that he grabs his BOYFRIEND and disappears into the bedroom for the rest of the night... So confusing...

PB loves the V's hooties, Jack loves Karen's bazoingas....do queers like tits? I may be relatively new in this culture, but I kinda thought that gays like guys...hm...any thoughts from the faithful readers?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Very intersting topic. I've never given it much thought, as none of my gay husbands or friends have ever played with my jubblies (that I remember anyway). You think it has anything to do with mother issues?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Dustin said...

good chance...

7:38 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I have a couple gay guy friends who love nothing more than to jiggle a couple and flick the nipples and then spend the rest of the evening wrapped up in a cockfest so splendid it is never referred to but in the 3rd person.
Whatever the hell that means..

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home